TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices listed in this registration portal are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of a 10% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Payment is accepted via credit card with a 2.2% service fee applicable to all transactions.
- Please note that charges will appear from ASTRA on your credit card.
- Registration changes are possible up to 14 days prior to the start date of the conference ie name change and any edits to personal details.
- All registration cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com
- Refunds will be subject to a A$55.00 + GST administration fee and requests must be made in writing. No refund of registration will be possible if cancellation is received within 30 days of the start date of the conference.
- Dietary requirements must be provided ahead of time in order to be catered to.
Should the conference be postponed or cancelled, due to unforeseen circumstances or government restrictions, communication will be sent directly to all delegates, exhibitors and partners, and information published on the conference website and through various communication channels.
The conference organisers are not liable for any travel and/or accommodation costs associated with a cancellation or postponement of the conference. Personal or company insurance policies should be referred to in these circumstances.
- The information contained in the completed registration form is entrusted to the ASTRA Conference 2022 secretariat and organisers for office purposes only and will remain confidential. This information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except to meet government, legal or other regulatory authority requirements.
- Where it may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested; and to provide you notices of upcoming events via email where you have indicated this on your registration form as your preferred method of receiving information.
Contents contained in this website, on the registration brochure and other published documents are correct at the time of design. The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the program, registration fees and any general information published as may be required.
Please note: Any images taken of attendees throughout the official ASTRA Conference 2022 program may be used for communication and marketing purposes. Please advise organisers at the registrtion desk if you do not wish to have your photograph taken.